No products in the cart.
225 watt Marshall Major head, built in 1970, with two original 4×15″ Marshall cabinets loaded with original Celestion G15M speakers. The stack is nearly 7 feet tall.
- All in good working condition
- The amp had a Hammond power transformer installed many years ago. The replacement transformer voltages and power rating are correct for the amplifier.
- Stock output transformer
- Caps all in very good condition. Stock lead version circuit board.
- Amp was biased for the new JJ KT88 tubes, but the original Genalex Gold Lion KT88 power tubes are included.
- At some point, the head had something drilled/installed in it. Currently there are four holes in the front panel of the head.
- One speaker terminal was professionally reset in a cabinet; all speakers are original with no splits, cracks, or holes.
- Jim Marshall inspection signature and initials are inside of the cabs.
One of approximately 1500 Major heads produced between 1968 and 1974