No products in the cart.
Designed specifically for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices.
The Peavey Ecoustic E110 100W 1×10 combo provides 100 watts of clean power into a bi-amplified system containing a 10″ full-range loudspeaker and a high-frequency horn. Both channels operate independently, with 9-band graphic EQ on channel 1 and two-band adjustment on channel 2, a Notch Filter and Phase Inverter on channel 1 to control feedback, footswitchable Mute/Tuner and more. The master section includes digital reverb, chorus and delay with channel assignment and parameter adjustment, and the optional foot controller allows users to access up to eight presets plus an onboard looper.
- Two independent channels
- 1×10 full-range loudspeaker plus 1 high frequency horn
- Nine-band graphic EQ on channel 1
- Combo XLR-1/4 input on each channel
- Footswitchable Phase inverter for controlling feedback
- Notch Filter on channel 1 for controlling feedback
- Two-band EQ on channel 2
- Master volume
- Reverb, chorus and delay with parameter adjustments
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- Premium mic preamp
- Footswitchable tuner/mute out
- Up to 8 effect presets with optional foot controller
- Onboard looper with optional foot controller
-Description from Musician’s Friend