No products in the cart.
2 available, both include a gigbag and an ac adapter.
512 professional-quality sound programs produced by the HI synthesis system used on the world-famous TRITON series.
384 combinations, each allowing up to eight programs to be freely combined to create complex sounds.
Multi Mode allows the X50 to be played from your external sequencer as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module.
Powerful effect section with four processors (one insert effect, two master effects, one master EQ).
Four-channel audio output (two main channels, two individual channels), a first in its class.
Dual polyphonic arpeggiator for even more musical enjoyment.
USB connector allows single-cable MIDI connection with your computer.
Stand-alone and innovative plug-in sound editing software is included, allowing you to tweak and program the X-50, even within your DAW software.
– Tone Generator: HI (Hyper Integrated) sound engine 48 kHz sampling frequency 64 MB PCM ROM 470 multisamples 518 drumsamples
– Keyboard: 61-key, velocity sensitive
62 voices, 62 oscillators (in single mode) 31 voices, 62 oscillators (in double mode)
– Effect Section: Stereo digital multi effect system all can be used simultaneously 2 Master Effects (mono in, stereo out) 1 Insert Effect (stereo in/out) 1 Master Effect (3-band stereo)
– Number of Effect Types: 89 (available for Insert Effect and Master Effects)
– Programs, Combinations, Multi-sets, Drumkits: 512 user Programs (512 preloaded) 384 user Combinations (384 preloaded) 128 user Multi sets (16 preloaded) 40 user Drumkits (16 preloaded) GM sound map compatible – 128 programs 9 GM2 drum kits (ROM)
– Dual Polyphonic Arpeggiator:
Two arpeggiators, useable simultaneously in Combination and Multi Modes, one arpeggiator can be used in Program Mode 5 preset, 251 user arpeggio patterns (251 preloaded)
– Controllers: pitch bend wheel modulation wheel REALTIME CONTROLS knob 1~4 Audition key Category key
– Display: 240 x 64 dots LCD with backlight, graphical user interface
– Outputs: MAIN-L/MONO, R INDIVIDUAL-1, 2 Headphones
– Control Inputs: damper (half-pedaling supported) assignable switch assignable pedal
– MIDI: In, Out
– USB: type B connector (transmits MIDI only)