No products in the cart.
You don’t have to DJ to appreciate Stanton’s T.92 USB direct-drive turntable. True, this ultra-tough, battle-ready turntable’s great for scratching, beat juggling, and turntablism in general. Even if you’re simply looking for a high-quality turntable that can interface with your computer so you can archive your favorite LPs, you’re going to flip over the T.92 USB’s incredible sound quality. That’s right, in addition to its tank-like durability and a high-torque motor, the T.92 USB turntable comes equipped with USB audio output. So no matter what you need it for, you’re going to be happy with your Stanton T.92 USB turntable.
Stanton T.92 USB Direct-drive DJ Turntable at a Glance:
- High-torque direct-drive motor more than stands up to turntablist abuse
- DSP Key Lock gives you software-style tempo control with real vinyl
- USB output provides flexible connectivity for DJs and archivists alike
High-torque direct-drive motor more than stands up to turntablist abuse
Say you are a DJ – then you’re going to demand a lot from your turntables. You can count on the Stanton T.92 USB direct-drive turntable to give you reliable performance and long life – no matter how hard you are on your gear. Its high-torque motor gives you instant starts and its responsive electric brake lets you stop on a dime. Together, these give the T.92 USB a less than 1-second start/stop time – now that’s performance you can count on!
DSP Key Lock gives you software-style tempo control with real vinyl
Here’s another cool performance perk packed in the Stanton T.92 USB turntable: key locking. Its DSP-driven Key Lock counteracts the pitch changed by increasing or decreasing the fine tempo controls of the T.92 USB’s playback speed. That’s a real bonus if you’re spinning a tuned set of records or simply want to avoid the Barry White/Chipmunk effect.
USB output provides flexible connectivity for DJs and archivists alike
If you’re archiving your vinyl, the Stanton T.92 USB turntable’s USB output makes your job easy. Just plug it in to your computer and fire up your favorite recording software. Don’t have favorite recording software yet? No problem – you can use the included Cakewalk Pyro Audio Creator LE software or call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for advice. If you’re a DJ, then the T.92 USB’s computer connectivity is also cool. It lets you run your audio directly into your favorite DJ software, adding tons of flexibility to your setup.
Stanton T.92 USB Direct-drive DJ Turntable Features:
- Professional-quality turntable with a high-torque direct-drive motor and superb sound quality
- High-torque direct-drive motor and electronic brake provide a start/stop time of under 1 second
- Sturdy construction gives this turntable the kind of durability you need to take it on the road
- Dual Start/Stop controls allow for both mix and battle setups
- USB and S/PDIF with up to 16-bit/48kHz resolution make archiving LPs and integrating your turntables into DJ software easy
- Pitch control fader with DSP Key Lock lets you change tempo without affecting pitch
- S-shaped tone arm provides low-distortion playback with superior sound fidelity
- Audiophile-quality Stanton 500.v3 cartridge comes pre-mounted on the headshell
- Includes RCA cables, slip mat, USB cable, dust cover, and Cakewalk Pyro Audio Creator LE recording/archival software
-Description from Sweetwater